Enjoy Convenient Payment Terms and Free Samples!
1. What is Our MOQ Request?
The MOQ is differ from different product catalogues,
1. CNC Machining parts / Customized machining / OEM / ODM parts: 500 pcs.
2. Ball Joint / Rack End / Tie Rod End/ Stabilizer Link / Control Arm: Full Carton quantities. For example: 30 pcs / Carton means the MOQ will be 30 pcs.
For the customer from overseas, We will request the total amount of a shipment must larger than US$ 10,000.00. There will a handling charge (US$ 200) if total amount of a shipment under US$ 10,000.00.
2. What is Our Warranty?
We offer 2 years or 50,000 KM warranties (end which comes first) on assemblied parts, such as Ball Joint / Rack End / Tie Rod End / Stabilizer Link / Control Arm, with some conditions applied.
3. How long is the Lead Time?
The lead time (calendar days) differs from catalogues to catalogues.
1. Ball Joint / Tie Rod End: 60 days
2. Rack End: 50 days.
3. Stabilizer Link: 40 days.
4. Control Arm: 90 days.
5. OEM / ODM / Military Chassis Parts / Motorcycle Parts: Depends on the drawings and processes requests.
4. What is Our Payment Term? Sample Cost?
1. For the new customers from oversea, 50% down payment and 50% CAD after shipment.
2. For the samples cost, all the samples are free. (5 pcs/item), but the freight cost will be on customers.
5. Can You Provide PPAP Documents?
We could provide Level 3 PPAP documents, such as process flow chat, PFMEA, control plan, initial process study and MSA study.
6. Are the Ball Pins Cold Forged or Hot Forged? What is the Material?
Our ball pins are all CNC machined after cold forged, the material is usually SCM440 / SAE4140 or by your request.
Enjoy Convenient Payment Terms and Free Samples! | Front Ball Joint - Car Suspension Parts Manufacturing | GAP
Located in Taiwan since 1988, Great Auto Parts Industrial CO., LTD. has been a manufacturer of automotive CNC machined components. Their main CNC turning and milling manufacturing parts include, suspension and steering parts, front outer tie rod ends, upper and lower ball joints, car steering racks, rear stabilizer bar links, ball pins for suspension and pillow ball joints. Currently, the models developed include, European, American, Japanese and Korean cars with the ranges up to 2500 items and 150 more parts developed every year.
Starting from Remanufacturing and Rebuilding the used suspension parts, Great Auto Parts inherits 30+ years of CNC car parts and assembly experience in Suspension and Steering chassis parts from family. Great Auto Parts specializes in the development and production of high quality suspension parts, including CNC machining, ball studs/pillow ball production, and assembled parts such as tie rod ends, rack ends, ball joints, and stabilizer links. We offer customized services to meet your specific needs, and samples can be requested for free. And Sample can be completed in as little as 30 working days.
GAP has been providing its customers with high quality suspension and steering parts, both with advanced CNC machining and milling technology, and with 35 years of experience, GAP ensures that each customer's needs are met.
- Hyundai Elantra & Kia e-Niro Rack end and sway bar links
Hyundai Elantra inner tie rod and stabilizer link 2016~ modelRead More
- Dodge Durango inner tierod
New product released for Dodge Durango 16 ~ & Jeep Grand Cherokee 16~, Made In Taiwan with high quality, we offer 2 Years or 50,000 KM warranties, conditions applied.Read More
- Front ISUZU D-MAX ball Joint
Ball Joint fits ISUZU D-MAX I/ II 02~ , 原廠號碼有8-97235-777-0 8-97365-018-0 8-98005-827-0 JBJ7534, Made In Taiwan with high quality, we offer 2 Years or 50,000 KM warranties,...Read More